Wednesday, December 21, 2011

And Then...

The new boss rolled into town yesterday and brought me a new computer.

He went through our wish list.

He answered questions.

And basically was an all around good guy.

So, we are in love with him once again and have decided not to feel abandoned.

Just goes to show that you never know.

And then, Christmas is looming and I'm not ready. Not by a shake. I've still got shopping to do and baking and cleaning and...

But the realistic side of me says that it's all good and not to worry. The day will arrive whether I'm ready or not.

And then, there are textbooks yet to buy for next term, a carpet that needs pulling up and a doggy that acts like he isn't feeling well.

And then...I remember that I seem to neglect so much in my effort to just survive.

And life is short. And it's sweet, if you just let it be.

And then, I take a deep breath and smile, because no matter how busy I am, I have my family and my health.

And THAT is all that matters.

No comments: