Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lovely, Lovely Saturday

Saturday: sweet, sleepy, Saturday.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

1. I love sleeping in until 7:30. Bliss.

2. I love your no rush ways and your fragrant coffee.

3. I love that there will be no heels worn today.

4. I love that soon, the house will be clean and restocked with food.

Thus ends my first full week of full time employment. It was a great week. I've learned so much (and have sooo much to learn). I feel like I really started to accomplish some tasks without much hand holding by the wonderful Megan.

She is happy too. For the first time in months, she left work on a Friday at 5:00pm. I think she danced a little jig on her way to her car.

My Girl's only complaint is that there is nothing to eat in this house!. I will fix that little problem today! Promise!

Today, we'll drive down to see Boy and spend a little time with him. Bliss!!

Ahh, lovely, lovely Saturday. I embrace you with my entire soul!

No comments: