Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Careful, I Bite!

Y'all know I'm down here in the name of justice and from my point of view there's a whole lotta wrong goin' on here in this southern state. Okay, I suppose I cannot blame the entire state. Let's just say that corruption and deviousness is running amuck and it ain't purity sistah.

And they call this the Bible belt....sheesh!

As I sit here and mull over the last two days, I am appalled at the actions of others. It brings out the "not-so-nice" person in me. I think of things to do and say that probably make God pretty disappointed in this Yankee Girl.

Sometimes, I think I need a muzzle.

On the up side, I was allowed to see someone who I have missed terribly. I hugged and hugged and hugged this individual. I cried. I told this person how sorry I was for their troubles and how much I wished I could make them all disappear.

And that sweet face just looked into mine and replied that things would be okay.

And then I really wanted to bite someone!

Now, about that muzzle....

2 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

A muzzle! That's funny. Have you bitten your tongue in half yet? Drink some sweet tea and hug your loved one - I'll be praying for you!

Eleanore said...

Do not meddle in the affairs of my Mom's friends for she is witty and quick to aid them!

Also, beware of meddling with dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.