1. The truth is I think my brother, The Golden Child, is an idiot about 89.9% of the time. I love him but come on!
2. The truth is I drink non-fat milk in my coffee and tell people it's pretty good. That is a lie. I know that's a lie because I mistakenly ended up with a coffee with REAL milk in and let me tell you, it's good. It's so much better than that fakey non-fat milk. However, I will continue to use non-fat milk. Sigh.
3. The truth is I'm cold most of the time. Which is part of the reason I will never get a tat. Where would I put it? No one will ever see it and would thus render it pointless.
4. The truth is I really want to be a rebel and shock people. However, I lack the confidence to actually do it. My children would have to deal with the fall out and since they still hang out with me from time to time, I better play it cool.
5. The truth is I like motorcycles.
6. The truth is, hold on to your hat Virginia, I like some music by Ozzy, Van Halen, CCR, and Jack Johnson.
7. The truth is I'm a book snob and few modern books impress me. Inkheart, by Cornelia Funke, impresses me. A children's book no less! I'm captured by the weave of the story, the language, and the mystery. Well done Cornelia, well done!
8. The truth is I say too much. I should never leave the house without duct tape.
9. The truth is I don't miss my mother. Not. One. Bit.
10. The truth is I hate vintage stereo equipment (and the vinyl that goes with it) and yet my house if chock full of it.
Now it's your turn.
Tell me the truth (I promise I'll still love you).