Snatched from Patti-O who swiped it from Travis. Feel free to grab it and answer for yourself. Frankly, I think I’m a bit too boring…
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink – Seriously? LOL, nope!
02. Swam with wild dolphins – No, but I know someone who did.
03. Climbed a mountain – Beloved said, “No. You cannot count the hike to the top of Multnomah Falls. I think he’s wrong :P
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive – I have driven a convertible sports car on Maui (good times, huh Kat?)
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid – I is scared of the Muslims…
06. Held a tarantula – Hell no!
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone – You know, I can’t remember…
08. Said “I love you” and meant it – Yes indeed!
09. Hugged a tree – Only because I was being sarcastic (go figure).
10. Bungee jumped – Nope, got way better things to do (like file my nails).
11. Visited Paris – Sadly, no.
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea – My Mama taught me to come in out of the rain.
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise – Years ago.
14. Seen the Northern Lights - Nope
15. Gone to a huge sports game – Do Blazer games count? Cause I don’t think so, regardless of what Mike says
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa – Har har har
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables – You betcha!
18. Touched an iceberg - Nope
19. Slept under the stars – On the deck in the summer time with my brothers.
20. Changed a baby’s nappy – They are called diapers. Welcome to America.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon – No, but Beloved use to be part of a chase crew for one.
22. Watched a meteor shower – Best fireworks there are!
23. Gotten tipsy on champagne - Yep
24. Given more than you can afford to charity - Yeppers
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope – With my girl (of course I was freezing my fanny off and hoping she’d wrapped it up fast! Sorry girl!)
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment – When Grandma Grace passed away and my SIL and I were driving back from the funeral home with her ashes. SIL opened the box (she’s funny that way) and the first thing I saw was a ziplock bag. Seriously. Grandma was in a ziplock bag, in a cardboard box, in the front seat of my car. Funny stuff.
28. Bet on a winning horse - Nope
29. Asked out a stranger – many moons ago.
30. Had a snowball fight – and lost.
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can – LOL isn’t that what a voice is for?
32. Held a lamb – Cuddly, wee, stupid things!
33. Seen a total eclipse of both the sun and moon – Yes
34. Ridden a roller coaster - Indeed
35. Hit a home run – Um, no.
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking – It’s been a while.
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day – I don’t think I could pull it off for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment – Nearly every day
39. Had two hard drives for your computer – OH THE SPACE!
40. Visited all 50 states - Nope
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk – Shall I name, names? Nope!
42. Had/Have amazing friends – I am blessed!
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country - Nope
44. Watched whales – That’s what they said on the tour in Hawaii (I didn’t see a single one, but they assured me they were there…)
45. Stolen a sign – No, but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t tempted!
46. Backpacked in Europe - Nah
47. Taken a road-trip – Me, Kat, and kiddies in the Suburban. Remember that lightening storm? Missa said, “I thought someone was taking a picture!”
48. Gone rock climbing - Nope
49. Midnight walk on the beach – Okay, tried it once and it scared me silly. Ask Beloved, he was there.
50. Gone sky diving – Har har har NO!
51. Visited Ireland – Nope, but would like to!
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love - I don’t think so.
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them – met a lovely couple from Canada!
54. Visited Japan - Nope
55. Milked a cow – Yeah but I wouldn’t want to make a career out of it.
56. Alphabetized your CDs - LOL
57. Pretended to be a superhero – Hello? Idiot girl to the rescue? Seriously, did you have to ask?
58. Sung karaoke – No way
59. Lounged around in bed all day – Only when I’m sick
60. Played touch football - Indeed
61. Gone scuba diving – does snorkeling count?
62. Kissed in the rain – sigh, yes.
63. Played in the mud – Kiddies remember…do you remember when I filled the outside tub with dirt and water? OOOHHHH what fun!
64. Played in the rain – Not made of sugar!
65. Gone to a drive-in theater – Yes indeed!
66. Visited the Great Wall of China - Nah
67. Started a business – Lots o’ work, great fun’ good memories!
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken – Beloved holds the key to my heart
69. Toured ancient sites – Does my FIL shrine in the upstairs count?
70. Taken a martial arts class – ROFL, but I love Kung Fu Panda – Hi ya!
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight – Better things to do with my time
72. Gotten married – Let me find that license
73. Been in a movie - Nope
74. Crashed a party – Can’t remember
75. Gotten divorced – NO!
76. Gone without food for 5 days – Have you seen me?
77. Made cookies from scratch – is there another way?
78. Won first prize in a costume contest - Nope
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice – Eww, no!
80. Gotten a tattoo – not yet…
81. Rafted a river - yep
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert” – I’ve been quoted as an expert in articles…ROFL!
83. Gotten flowers for no reason – Ahhh yes.
84. Performed on stage – Yes, but that was in a past life when I needed applause to fill that empty space inside.
85. Been to Las Vegas - nah
86. Recorded music – Nope, and trust me the musical world thanks me.
87. Eaten shark - nope
88. Kissed on the first date – (children avert thine eyes) Yes…snicker
89. Gone to Thailand - Nope
90. Bought a house – do I have to answer…it’s a sore subject!
91. Been in a combat zone – I have family. I think that counts.
92. Buried one/both of your parents – nope, but she’d like to bury me.
93. Been on a cruise ship – a floating city with no land IN SIGHT. Crazy head! No way.
94. Spoken more than one language fluently – sadly, no.
95. Performed in a Rocky Horror Picture Show – EGAD!
96. Raised children – it has been an honor to be called “mom”
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour – Nope, better things to do.
98. Passed out cold – only when I sick
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country - nope
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over - I’ve wanted to for years…
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge – driven over it.
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking – duh!
103. Had plastic surgery – um, no.
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived – nope
105. Wrote articles for a large publication – none of them were large, but I did get paid
106. Lost over 100 pounds – Never had that many to lose, but I’ve only got 25 left to lose!
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback – egad!
108. Piloted an airplane – Seriously? Have you seen me drive a car? LOL!
109. Touched a stingray - nope
110. Broken someone’s heart – yeah and I still feel bad about it.
111. Helped an animal give birth – No, but I watched my BIL stick his arm so far inside a cow that I almost puked.
112. Won money on a TV game show - Nope
113. Broken a bone - No
114. Gone on an African photo safari – In Africa? No.
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears – why?
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol – You betcha!
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild – No and my kidney’s thank me.
118. Ridden a horse - Yes
119. Had major surgery – Yep
120. Had a snake as a pet – Ewww!
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon – not yet
122. Slept 30 hours in a 48 hour time frame - Nope
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states - Nope
124. Visited all 7 continents -Nah
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days – I’m a hotel kinda girl.
126. Eaten kangaroo meat - Nope
127. Eaten sushi – Yep and I lived to tell the tale.
128. Had your picture in the newspaper – Yes! Wanna see?
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about – I doubt it.
130. Gone back to school – um no.
131. Parasailed – Water and height…no.
132. touched a cockroach – Annie has run screaming from her computer…
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes – made em’ myself.
134. Read “The Iliad” – At least twice.
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read – Do they actually teach the great ones any more?
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – That’s what grocery stores are for.
137. Skipped all your school reunions – every single one.
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language – Yes indeed and it was way cool.
139. Been elected to public office – too many skeletons in the ole’ family closet!
140. Written your own computer language – Don’t even get me started on HTML!
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream – No, but I’m a lucky girl anyway.
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care - nope
143. Built your own PC from parts – parts of what?
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you – Yeah, but the cops made me give their money back. Seems it’s illegal to take advantage of the blind (Okay, I’m kidding! Geez!)
145. Had a booth at a street fair – Um, nope
146. Dyed your hair – A long time ago. But there are those who think I should now.
147. Been a DJ – LOL no.
148. Shaved your head – threatened to.
149. Caused a car accident – not yet
50. Saved someone’s life – no, but I am CPR certified! I dare ya to need mouth to mouth!