Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Life is...

Crazy – CAT testing for Miss C today then rehearsal tonight.

Loud – Had the nephews here for the weekend.

Busy – Graduation ceremonies, parties, the like.

Sleepless – City council meetings that accomplish nothing but still suck up four and half hours of your night.

Expensive – I have to drive into town every single day this week. Gas is $4.19 here.

Interesting – Bio-Mom phoned to ask if I’d be interested in having the wee girls once a week and that the state would pay me to do it. Hmmm…play with those tiny tyrants & get paid.

Changing – Miss C will be leaving town on the 18th for about a week. It will be the first time I am home alone without children. What to do, what to do…

Don't forget the Clocky contest ends this Friday!

And

Teri Brown's book launch party is in full swing with tons o' fun prizes - today is Moonstruck Chocolates as well as books!

3 comments:

Kiva said...

CLBSEIC and that spells??? :0) Glad you're keeping busy! Got to go, my daughter has just left for the hospital to give birth. Whoopeee!

The Sweet Family said...

No kids at home for a week and just you and beloved... hmmmm whats a woman to do? ~smile~

I cannot believe that fuel is so unbelievably expensive! Makes you wonder where the world is headed!

Have a great week!!!

Ice Cream said...

Our gas is just as pricey. It has made me even more of a recluse.

Keep us updated on the wee girls situation. And for heaven's sake, PARTAY all through that week of no kids. Do it for me so I can live vicariously through you.