Friday, June 06, 2008

Teri Brown's Launch Party

Ya'll know that one of my very bestest friends in the whole wide world is Teri J. Brown. Her book, Read My Lips was released to book stores on June 3rd.



I'm thrilled to invite you over to Teri's Blog HERE so you can get the details on her fab launch party and sign up to win one of the many prizes. Oh and the grand prize...the basket o' books...it's HUGE, it's amazing, and I soooo want it!

But, well, I am her best friend and it would be kinda weird and unfair for me to win, huh? Take my word for it though, the basket is huge!

You can also visit the Class of 2K8 and see pictures from her launch party at the Washington School for the Deaf (pictures courtesy of yours truly) and learn more about Teri, her book, and the other awesome YA writers.

I leave you with Teri's awesome book trailer. Enjoy!

No comments: