Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Just a Second

I have just a second to give a quick update.

Yes, we have moved.

Yes, there is still stuff at the farm to move.

Yes, I will need to clean FIL house before we can say we are really moved.

No, we are not totally unpacked.

No, I haven't exactly decided where furniture should go.

No, I didn't know that my Beloved is a perfectionist.

Yes, the hardwood floors are AMAZING!

Yes, Girl can walk to Dutch Bros all.by.herself.

Yes, I peer out the window, watching for her return.

No, I do not have any pics of the house.

No, I won't be taking any today because I will be at work for eleven or so hours.

No, I'm not happy about it.

Yes, I am still walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

Yes, I love love love this house.

Yes, I will post later.

No comments: