Monday, June 07, 2010

Yoda Says...

My tooth broke. It broke right after I left the dentist office. Evil, evil tooth.

Actually, I woke up yesterday morning with jaw pain.

"Belt me in the jaw, did someone?"

It was right after that lovely feeling that I realized there was a crack in my tooth.

"Supposed to be there, it is not!

Are you diggin' my Yoda voice today?

Let me just say, for the record, that I love my dentist. He's great! He's nice and it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes.

"Good looking, he is..."

Anyways, Dentist poked around and said things like; crowns, fillings, possible extraction. He made it all sound so painless...

The bad news was that I couldn't get an appointment for two weeks. But hey, that's okay, it's not like the tooth is broken...

Until...

"Broken, it is."

It happened on my way home. How weird is that?

I phoned the Dentist office and they had a cancellation! Hurray! I nearly danced! I get to go in for a couple hours of dental work on Wednesday. Isn't that wonderful?

"Stoopid, she is!"

2 comments:

Darrell Michaels said...

Hmmm, would not have happened, if a Blazer fan you had been! :)

Chizzywinks said...

You are SO lucky to have found a dentist you truly like and trust (and who is easy on the eyes!)...good luck!