Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ready or Not

This Mother's Day I had no one to send a card to. No one to order flowers for. No one to make me feel guilty because I was born and thus ruined her ever, livin, life.

My Omi is gone
My MIL is gone
My biological mother is a maniac

When I mentioned this to Beloved he said, and I quote,

"Think of all the money you are saving!"

.
.
.

I wasn't ready to be orphaned and I don't think Beloved gets it.

In other news, FIL is back in the hospital. Who saw this coming?

More driving. More stress. More crap. I'm not ready.

I leave in a handful of days for the South. I'm not sure what this trip will hold and cannot begin to image the stress and worry that will surly be my traveling companions.

I am no where near ready to leave.

2 comments:

Darrell Michaels said...

My heart and prayers go out to you, my friend. Hang in there!

wendybird said...

I love you. Happy belated mothers day!!!! You are the best mother I have ever known. If my kids could have had you as a mom.....things would have been so much better!!!!

Love you.....Happy Mama's Day....