Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Singer has Arrived



She's here!

It's been seven years folks. Seven years since I've see her beautiful face or heard her squeal. Seriously, she squeals, but I love her anyway.

Thus far I've shown her quite the time.

We've been to the Dollar Tree

We've been to Starbucks

We've gone to Winco and purchase groceries

We ate pizza & salad

We watched a movie

We washed the dishes

Pretty darn exciting stuff!

Tomorrow we're going to the gym, we'll pick up water, and we may go to the laundry mat.

We'll also be baking cake. CAKE! Remember, it's the summer of cake and tomorrow promises to be delicious.

Do I smell lemons?

3 comments:

Patti said...

cake always tastes better with someone you love!

Sandcastle Momma said...

Sounds wonderful! Friends, laughter and cake, what a great way to spend the day.

Anonymous said...

I am jealous . . . . only because I will have so little time with my "big" Annie . . .HI SINGER!!!!