Tuesday, June 09, 2009

And the Beat Goes On

Girl is leaving tomorrow for a few fun filled days with her adopted grandma and auntie. She'll frolic in the sand, watch movies, sleep in, and in general she'll have a darn good time.

I, on the other hand, will attempt to get this house company ready, inside and out. The Singer will be arriving via PDX on Sunday and I'm no where ready for company. No where near. Boy brought most of his stuff home, which is now jammed into his room. The room where Girl will be sleeping...maybe...it depends on whether I find a home for his two amps, two HUGE bags of clothes, a sword, boxes of books, and an ancient typewriter.

I also have to make a daily appearance at my place of employment.

Drat.

There are not enough hours in my day!

1 comment:

Barrie said...

Good luck! That's one of the things I dread about summer--everyone's home and the house is always in disorder. Wah!