Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Things I Learned Last Week

1. The first season of LOST is (eyes wide) a m a z i n g! Yes, I realize there are now FIVE seasons of LOST, but we just decided to give them a go with our Netflix subscription (no commercials - gotta love that!).

2. If you think you'll have time to get alllll your work done because it's Friday - think again.

3. I met a woman WHO IS JUST LIKE ME! Seriously! Our Beloveds share the same birthday, our birthdays are in the same month, both our mothers are psycho, and she's got a wicked, snarky sense of humor...Holy cow! Oh the trouble we could get into!

4. While flipping through the coupons (oh, how the mighty have fallen) I found one for condoms...ha ha ha. I can't stand the mental image of some dude at the check-out counter with a coupon for those! ha ha ha...

5. My cat may very well be possessed.

6. There is such a thing as a perfect bra. More on this later!

7. Swallowing a bug is NOT a crisis situation.

8. You can go to the grocery store in your slippers (and no one will notice).

9. Freaky, earthy, tree-hugging girls like compliments too.

10. Sweet potatoes make a huge, sticky mess in the microwave.

11. Hulu.com may be the next best thing to peanut butter.

12. Walnut-Pesto Talipia is NASTY! Take me at my word!

What did you learn last week?

3 comments:

tootie said...

I know! We are hooked - again - on Lost this season :)

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Annie -

I'll take your word on the tilapia. Sounds gross. After that list, anything I could say would be incredibly dull. :)

Blessings,
Susan

Barrie said...

I relearned a lesson: all the planning and organization in the world can be derailed by.....a kid with the stomach flu!