1. The first season of LOST is (eyes wide) a m a z i n g! Yes, I realize there are now FIVE seasons of LOST, but we just decided to give them a go with our Netflix subscription (no commercials - gotta love that!).
2. If you think you'll have time to get alllll your work done because it's Friday - think again.
3. I met a woman WHO IS JUST LIKE ME! Seriously! Our Beloveds share the same birthday, our birthdays are in the same month, both our mothers are psycho, and she's got a wicked, snarky sense of humor...Holy cow! Oh the trouble we could get into!
4. While flipping through the coupons (oh, how the mighty have fallen) I found one for condoms...ha ha ha. I can't stand the mental image of some dude at the check-out counter with a coupon for those! ha ha ha...
5. My cat may very well be possessed.
6. There is such a thing as a perfect bra. More on this later!
7. Swallowing a bug is NOT a crisis situation.
8. You can go to the grocery store in your slippers (and no one will notice).
9. Freaky, earthy, tree-hugging girls like compliments too.
10. Sweet potatoes make a huge, sticky mess in the microwave.
11. Hulu.com may be the next best thing to peanut butter.
12. Walnut-Pesto Talipia is NASTY! Take me at my word!
What did you learn last week?