Friday, February 27, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel

She's getting married today.

Married at 11:00 am.

On a Friday.

I knew they'd decided to tie the knot two months ago. I knew they'd picked sometime at the end of February.

I learned that they had chosen Feb 27 @ 11:00 am about two weeks ago. I received the official invitation last week.

I'm working today. Beloved is working today.

We are not going to the wedding. However, FIL aka Grandpa, is.

I feel weird not going and since she may read this, I don't think I'll be sarcastic. Like I told her last month, "It's your day. Do what you want!"

Family is a funny thing or maybe it's just this family.

At any rate, Soldier Girl, if you read this know that I'm wishing you all the best.

Oh, and have fun with Grandpa. You know how he's the life of the party.

Oops, that sarcasm just slipped right out!

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

I hate when I miss important dates like this, and I do it all the time. *sigh*