Sunday, January 25, 2009
Well, so much for posting my 15 recipients for the Permio-Dardas award later on Friday. It simply amazes me how times gets away from me.
Without further ado, here are 9 of my favorites. I’ll have to post the rest later, after all, I do have other things to do!
1. Patti over at the Patti-O: Patti keeps me laughing, keeps me thinking, and challenges me to keep running. She’s snarky (I like that), well written (like that too), and isn’t afraid to tell it like it is (I lurve me some o’ that!).
2. Teri Brown Writes. Teri is a published author (her book, Read My Lips hit the bookstores last June. She’s a heck of a writer, an amazing friend, and she wants to change the world (and she’s doing it!).
3. Kristen at Beyond Mommy. She writes for the love of writing. Her Flashback Friday blogs entertain and stir up memories of a long forgotten past. That and she writes reviews of the movies she’s seen, thus saving yours truly a dime or two.
4. Jen at Cheaper than Therapy. What first attracted me to this blog was the name. I keep going back because I think she’s funny. ‘Nough said.
5. Karen at Pondering Penguin. If you are liberal, if you can’t stand the heat, then don’t go in this kitchen! Conservative political junkie Karen writes to the heart of the matter. I just love a good political blog that isn’t kissing Obama’s behind.
6. Otto at American Interests. This is a well written blog covering everything from politics to economics. I enjoy his thoughts on just about everything. If you’re not afraid, give it a read!
7. Plumb Bob Blog. Phil and Shelly Weingart write politics. Yes, another political blog. Does this make me a political junkie? Nahhh!
8. Live and Learn the Hard Way. Here is a simple blog about living life, having regrets, and moving forward. She writes with heart and I often find myself longing to pour her a cup of coffee and have a nice chat.
9. Tootie’s Place. Tootie is a runner, a writer, a military girl. I enjoy reading her adventures as a young wife and adore her upbeat way of looking at life.