Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Randomness

It's the day before the day.

I'm not allowed to eat today.

I've cleaned the house, done the laundry, made meatballs, made a pot roast....yeah, why am I cooking when I can't eat any of it?

I have no clue.

I downloaded new music to my ipod. It couldn't be a more random mix of songs.

Santana, Train, Kenny Chesney, Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean, and Bruno Mars,

Red jello tastes like heaven when you are on a liquid diet.

I spent two hours at the salon yesterday. Let's just say I will look smashing as they wheel me into surgery.

Weird, I know.

My cat snores. So does my dog. As does my Beloved.

My Girl road public transportation for the first time all by her lonesome today. She survived and so did her overprotective mother.

Essh.

It's a beautiful, sunny day at the end of January. That's random.

I did a little shopping therapy yesterday. Because I needed to.

And I'm feeling a sense of peace. It's got to be a God thing because I wanted to throw up all day yesterday.

I also gave those vampires more blood yesterday. Only, the "professional" who drew the samples left me with an aching arm. That has never happened before. Me no likey.

They wanted to run a pregnancy test as well.

Sent me into a fit of  hysterics. Seriously, it would take an act of God for that to happen and since it ain't happened in eighteen years, I'm pretty dang certain it ain't a problem.

This picture makes me smile.


That is all. Unless I think of or do something random later.

1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I've just finished catching up on your blog and you my dear need a hug! All will be well.
Sending lots of prayers your way.