Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday Morning



Good morning doggy, you look very noble today. Good dog.




Good morning pepper plant. I see your little peppers are growing. Nice job!




Good morning lettuce. I promise to love you, even if no one else does.




Good morning tomato. What a lovely bloom!




Good morning snowball bush. I need to have a word with you. You have outgrown your area and are invading the space of other flowers. I would expect a trim in the near future.




Good morning Rhodie's. When I look at you, I see Tykie. She'd think you were beautiful. Then she'd chastise me for not keeping you trimmed back.




Good morning busy bee. My, but you are busy! Hold still! I can't get a good shot. Ahhh, there we go...bee butt.


And, good morning to you reader!

1 comment:

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Lovely pics!

Blessings,
Susan