Sunday, December 07, 2008

Boys

Our nephews are here for the weekend, which gave Master Smiley the opportunity to post on his blog. Read all about it HERE. My mind is fast forwarding to spring when Soldier Mommy deploys. There are some big changes a comin' and I hope we're all ready for them.

It's funny that the last time we had invaders they were wee girls. This time it will be a 14-year-old and a 3-year-old boys. I feel the balance of power shifting. When I consider homeschooling girl through her last year of high school, working at the gym, making sure Game Master does his homework, and keeping Master Smiley smiling it seems a little overwhelming.

During a loud and teary fit this morning (Smileys not mine) I said to Beloved, "I think I'm too old for this."

"Nah, you're young and beautiful," he replied.

whatevah!

(Don't forget my sock giveaway! Comment away!)

1 comment:

Patti said...

they will be living with you while she's gone?! yes!