Saturday, March 22, 2008


“Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”

-Luke 24:39

“These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”

-Luke 24:44

“Thus it is written, that the Christ would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day, and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

-Luke 24:46-47


Jesus Christ built a bridge for us...with two boards and three nails.

I wish you a very joyful Resurrection Day.

He is risen!

He is risen indeed!

2 comments:

Patti said...

amen.

and may you enjoy a most holy easter.

Gina Conroy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!