Monday, March 10, 2008

Blog Party Dude!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

I've been invited to a party! Don't you just love a party? Okay, actually everyone's invited, cept them boys, it's a girl thing!

Part of joining the party is to introduce yourself, so, even though many of you already know me, here goes:

I am the sarcastic writer wanna be who is trapped in a mom body. I've spent years homeschooling my two lovely children and relearning Algebra. Recently, as in 10 months ago, we acquired two foster children, ages 4 and 2. Life on this ol' farm is far from dull.

Beloved and I have been married for just over 20 years. After nearly losing him last year to Diverticulits I am one happily married girl!

I'll post more later, but right now, there are two wee girls who want breakfast - NOW!

4 comments:

The Flying Monkeys said...

Nice party, turn the music up! Its loud over at my blog! Come on by, in or out of costume at my blog party! Grab some food, have a drink, read, and enjoy!

Love your blog!

DEB

BrineS said...

I'm inviting you to party with me!

Win some chocolate from my-sister-in-law and I...we blog about CHOCOLATE...me from Australia...and her from Michigan. Here's the link: http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

What am I doing in Australia? I married an Aussie...and moved to Brisbane, leaving my family and friends and all the right-side-of-the-road drivers in America.

Win a handmade pocket place mat from my blog Comfort Joy Designs. Here's the link:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Want to know more about life in Australia? Visit my A Cup of Joy site where I keep up with my family and friends in America. Here's the link:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

Happy Partying!

forgetfulone said...

Thanks for inviting me to your party. It's nice to meet you. You're welcome to come to mine, too. http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2008/03/lets-party.html

I'll be back to visit again soon. I like your blog.

TJBrown said...

Not writer wannabe. Writer.
Teri