Friday, January 10, 2014

Where to Begin?

As seen by the pictures posted below, we've been busy in the little, green house on the corner.

Our family is bonding and growing together. It's not always easy, but I think it's getting better. The girls have changed so much since they moved in with us....nearly one year ago!

I've been given a promotion as work and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I worry that it will be too stressful. I worry about it's affect on the girls. Then I realize that life is stress and knowing that is half the battle.

Both girls are simply thriving! We've had very few bad behaviors since the funeral of Beloved's brother in November.

Our adoption paperwork is nearly complete!

The girls each had a birthday - complete with Guinea pigs!

Girl got straight A's her first term at University!

Boy brought home a Girl...whom we LOVE!

I wish I could write more and exercise more and get more sleep.

But, as the saying goes, you can sleep when you're dead!

Peace to you this New Year.

And what a year it will be!!!!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Yes, yes and yes!

Island Rider said...

Happy for you!