Monday, June 17, 2013

Confession

Confession time:

I suck at being a working mother. I don't know if I am coming or going. I can't seem to get my schedule together and always end up having to make an addendum for my sitter (she's a peach and never grumbles).

I can't be here to take of my children because we need my income.

I feel guilty.

I feel like I am letting everyone down.

I stink at my job and I stink at home.

I am resentful because I feel like no one works as hard as I do.

There are a lot of "I's" in this post, which probably means I'm probably being a big whiny, self centered, baby right now.

Which I am.

whaaaaaa.

Alright, so I need to just suck it up and get over it.

Seriously.

Right. Now.

Confession Time Part Two:

I would like to hire a maid and a cook and a gardener. All who will work for my smiles alone.

Apply within.


1 comment:

Island Rider said...

I know just how you feel. The good news is, they will survive and so will you. But, a maid and a gardener and a driver should good, too!